Wesleyan Scholars Honors Program Scholarship
Besides the scholarship awards you may already qualify for, the Honors Program Committee at Texas Wesleyan University will award the following scholarships:
- $500 to eligible honors students who achieve a cumulative GPA between 3.25 and 3.49
- $1000 to eligible honors students who achieve a cumulative GPA between 3.5 and 4.0
- "Distinction of Excellence" awards of up to $2000 for eligible honors students who achieve a 4.0 cumulative GPA and are outstanding among their peers as student leaders with a record of service
Honors student awardees are selected by committee decision.
Note: These scholarships may be renewable for a second time provided the student maintains fulfillment of criteria and reapplies.
- Students enrolled in University Honors who have completed at least one WSP course
- Earned at least a "B" in the seminar course
- Have a 3.25 or higher cumulative GPA
- Have proof of continuation in the program, such as registration for a University Honors course for the next semester
- Proof of participation in an Honors community service, webinar, training, meetings or other engagement events
- Submit a cover letter in an e-mail, explaining what scholarship level you are applying for and how you meet the requirements. Also attach to the e-mail the required documentation by November 30th for Spring scholarship and April 15th for Fall scholarship. Send all documentation to Dr. Ngozi Akinro, Director, Wesleyan Scholars Honors Program, at email@example.com. The title of your e-mail should be “Honors Scholarship Application.”
For questions, contact Dr. Akinro at firstname.lastname@example.org.