At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
- Ph.D., Texas Christian University
- M.S., Texas Christian University
- B.S., Texas Wesleyan University
Research Interests/Scholastic Profile
- Alegrabic Geometry with an emphasis in Linkage Theory
Courses taught at Texas Wesleyan
- Math for Liberal Arts
- College Algebra
- Calculus I
- Linear Algebra
- Dissertation: On Linking Multiple Lines
- Texas Algebraic Geometry Poster Session. “On Linking Multiple Lines.” Spring 2018.
- Three Minute Thesis Competition. “Linkage Class of Triple Lines.” Fall 2017.
- Mathematics Graduate Seminar: “An Introduction to Algebraic Geometry.” Fall 2017.
- Student Research Symposium: “Algebraic Geometry and an Introduction to Linkage Theory.” Spring 2017.
- Mathematical Association of America: Texas Section Conference. “Why Math? A perspective from Applied Calculus Students.” Spring 2017.