Extra-Extra News Alert: The English Practice Partner Program (E3P) for the Spring 2014 semester starts on March 27. Anyone interested in participating can stop by AMB 115 to sign up for a time and pick up a log sheet.
The perks of participating in E3P are:
- Creation of long-lasting friendships between you and your E3P partner
- International students may build on English skills and acclimate to the U.S. culture
- Domestic students have the opportunity to learn about their international partners culture and other great aspects of their partner
- A win-win for all involved
- A certificate signed by President Slabach and Dean Quintanilla is received after ten hours are completed between both the international and domestic partners.
- Sign-up in AMB 115 on student sign-in sheets
- Find a domestic or international partner to practice with (finding a partner may be faster in your class(es) or on campus)
- Partners must be partnered up as a domestic student practicing with an international student
- Earn a total of 10 hours from March 27 through April 30, 2014
- Practice Meetings can either be one hour or an hour and a half in duration
- All hours from each individual meeting must be logged individually using the log sheet avilable in AMB 115 (SOBA Office)