Types of Financial Aid

Do you want to know more about the scholarships at Texas Wesleyan? We have academic and non-academic scholarship options for undergraduates and transfers.

When you fill out your FAFSA, your child may receive grants from the federal or state government that can help pay for their education.

Loans can help cover the gap between what you owe and what your child's financial aid covers. Learn more about options and payments.

Have you served in the U.S. military? Your may be able to transfer your veteran's benefits to your child. Learn how to check your eligibility and apply.

Your child might be eligible for work-study, a federally-funded program that lets them earn pay working on campus.

Contact Us
Office of Financial Aid

Phone: 817-531-4420
Fax: 817-531-4231

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: