Veteran's Benefits

If you're a veteran, you may be able to transfer your VA benefits to your child to cover the cost of a private education at Texas Wesleyan. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers education benefits that can help you pursue your education. To see if you’re eligible to transfer your benefits, view the guidelines on the GI Bill website.

Texas Wesleyan is a great place for veterans and their families. We were even named a Military Friendly School in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

Apply and Check Your Veteran's Benefits
  • Visit the Veterans Online Application Website (VONAPP) and fill out the VA 22-1990E form
  • The VA will send you a Certificate of Eligibility, which shows your benefits
  • Send us copy of your Certificate and we will certify your benefits

Send your Certificate to:

Office of Financial Aid
c/o Texas Wesleyan University
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76105

Your eligibility will be automatically certified upon each term. Contact the Office of Financial Aid when you become aware of changes to your eligibility for benefits or your expected enrollment.

Connect with our Veterans Counselor:

Kadedra Miller
Office of Financial Aid
Contact Us
Office of Financial Aid

Phone: 817-531-4420    
Fax: 817-531-4231

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Contact Us:
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105

Get Social:
Go To: