When you’re on campus, you have the option to eat at Dora’s Cafe or the West Express Eatery. Both are covered by our residential and commuter meal plans you see below. Prices are subject to change.
Residential Meal Plan 2021-2022
Undergraduate students who live in the Residence Halls must have the Platinum meal plan to satisfy the meal plan requirement. However, if you are a graduate student living on campus or a commuter student who plans to spend a lot of time on campus, this option is available for purchase as well.
- Semester Cost: $2,671.92 (includes tax); Annual Cost: $5,343.84 (includes tax)
- The Platinum plan includes unlimited meals per week at Dora's Cafe plus $175 in declining balance dollars (Ram Bucks) per semester.
Commuter Meal Plans 2021-2022
Commuter students who would like a meal plan that fits their limited time on campus can choose from the options below. Commuter meal plans are only available for the semester purchased and the cost can be added to your student account. To sign up for a commuter meal plan, please visit the Residence Life office located on the second floor in the Nick and Lou Martin University Center, Suite 230.
- Block 50: Semester Cost: $556.20 (includes tax); Annual Cost: $1,112.40 (includes tax)
- Plan includes 50 meals a semester + $150 in declining balance dollars (Ram Bucks)
- Block 25: Semester Cost: $313.20 (includes tax); Annual Cost: $626.40 (includes tax)
- Plan includes 25 meals a semester + $100 in declining balance dollars (Ram Bucks)
- All DB $300: Semester Cost: $324.75 (includes tax); Annual Cost: $649.50 (includes tax)
- Plan includes a total of $330 in declining balance dollars (Ram Bucks)
- Additional Ram Bucks can be purchased throughout the semester at $25 increments