The Catherine Wakefield Award
comes with a cash award.
Contact Pam Rast at
817-531-4876 or email@example.com for
information on scholarships.
Director of Athletic Training Education
Sid Richardson Center, #109
How does the human body connect with exercise? You’ll take a scientific look at that question through hands-on learning opportunities and one-on-one time with faculty in a setting that will push your limits and develop your critical thinking skills.
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Training
- Cardiac Rehab
- Human Performance Research
- Exercise Physiology
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutrition for Exercise and Sports Performance
- Sports Psychology
- Health Considerations for Special Populations
- Data Collection
- Anatomical Basics of Movement
- Working in physical therapy
- Working as personal trainers at Metroplex fitness centers like 24 Fitness, D Wellness
- Working area school districts