- Students who are eligible for work study positions have 30 days from the first day of classes to find an on-campus job. After 30 days, funding will be removed for the academic year.
- Anyone eligible for a work study position is not guaranteed employment. Generally, there are more job candidates than there are open positions.
- Work study students can work a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Complete a Student Employment application in the Office of Human Resources.
- View current openings.
- Contact the hiring supervisor to schedule an interview.
- Bring a copy of your class schedule and work availability to the interview.
- If hired, go to the Office of Human Resources to complete new employee paperwork. Bring I-9 documentation with you.
- New employee documentation must be completed within three days of employment.
Visit the Student Employment page for a complete listing of work-study eligible positions.