Are you ready for Transfer Orientation?
Transfer Orientation is a one-day experience that prepares you for success as a Texas Wesleyan student. You’ll meet students, faculty and staff who are all dedicated to helping you succeed. You’ll meet Orientation Leaders, learn about awesome resources and opportunities on campus, meet with an advisor and get registered for classes.
The first step to a successful orientation experience is preparation. Here are a few things to take care of before you attend orientation.
- Complete your Enrollment Confirmation Form & pay your deposit
- If you need them, take your placement exams – they determine your class registration
- We'll email you if you need to take placement exams
- Send us your FAFSA and visit with financial aid
- Submit any dual-enrollment transcripts, AP, CLEP or IB scores to the Office of Admissions
- Submit proof of your bacterial meningitis vaccination (if you'll be under 22 on the first day of class)
- Submit any final transcripts to the Office of Admissions
*If you're a music major, audition prior to coming to orientation. Contact the music department at 817-531-4992 for more information about auditions.
You’ll want to dress comfortably since you’ll be doing a fair amount of walking on your orientation day.
What to bring
- Any updated transcripts
Transfer students should plan to spend around 3 hours on campus for orientation. Parents and families are invited to attend Transfer Orientation.