Have a group of more than 10? A group tour is a great option for you.
Texas Wesleyan Group Tours
Group tours are ideal if you have 10 or more people who want to experience Texas Wesleyan together. Your group will have the opportunity to see classrooms, Dora’s Dining Hall, the Sid Richardson Gymnasium and much more.
We give each group a unique Texas Wesleyan experience catered specifically to their interests. Large groups are broken down into smaller ones that reflect our class sizes, so you can really experience what it's like to learn here.
- Group Tours are not available May-August
- Group tours are offered at 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the school year
- Tours are capped at 60 students per visit
- Group tours are available to all age ranges but certain dates are save for high school students
- Group visits must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- Lunch is available for an additional cost
Have more questions about scheduling a group tour? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.