Become a President's Ambassador
The TXWES President’s Ambassadors are an elite group of students chosen to represent Office of Advancement as philanthropy ambassadors who are committed to giving back to Texas Wesleyan University with their time, talents and gifts. The mission of the President’s Ambassadors is to spread the word about philanthropy and how it impacts the entire Texas Wesleyan community. They also work to support University initiatives and special events throughout the year.
- Serve as philanthropy ambassadors who engage and educate students about philanthropy and how to give back to the University
- Help host presidential, alumni and University events
- Serve as positive advocates of Texas Wesleyan University
- Maintain full-time status (enrolled in a min. of 12 hours) and a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Member of at least one University-sponsored organization
- Represent University in a positive manner through strong leadership and communication skills
Interested in being a President’s Ambassador? Check out the requirements, fill out the online form and we’ll set up a time for you to come in for an interview.