What you need to know about the 2019 Wesleyan 5K packet pickup
The fourth annual Wesleyan 5K is just around the corner on Saturday, Oct 19. If you’ve already registered, be sure to pick up your race packet and t-shirt on campus before the race.
Here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Pick up your packet on the following days and receive a free gift!
• Thursday, Oct. 17, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
• Friday, Oct. 18, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
Parking is available in lots D or E at the intersection of Ave. E and Collard St.
3. Pick up a packet for a friend
If you would like to pick up a packet for someone else, simply obtain an email permission from the participant and show it at packet pick-up.
4. If you register after Oct. 16, you’ll have to wait
If you register after Wed., Oct. 16 at 9 a.m., you MUST pick up your packet at the event on Sat., Oct. 19, 7-8 a.m. (building #1 on the course map)
5. Key event times
• 7 a.m. – Onsite packet pick-up and race registration begins
• 7:30 a.m. – event program
• 8 a.m. – Willie Walk start time
• 8:15 a.m. – 5K start time
• 7:30-10:30 a.m. – snacks, free beer, vendor fair, kids zone, music and fun!
If you haven’t registered, there is still time! Sign up and check out race details at txwes.edu/w5k.