The fourth annual Wesleyan 5K is just around the corner on Saturday, Oct 19. If you’ve already registered, be sure to pick up your race packet and t-shirt on campus before the race.
Here are 5 things you need to know:
1. Pick up your packet on the following days and receive a free gift!
• Thursday, Oct. 17, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
• Friday, Oct. 18, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
Parking is available in lots D or E at the intersection of Ave. E and Collard St.
3. Pick up a packet for a friend
If you would like to pick up a packet for someone else, simply obtain an email permission from the participant and show it at packet pick-up.
4. If you register after Oct. 16, you’ll have to wait
If you register after Wed., Oct. 16 at 9 a.m., you MUST pick up your packet at the event on Sat., Oct. 19, 7-8 a.m. (building #1 on the course map)
5. Key event times
• 7 a.m. – Onsite packet pick-up and race registration begins
• 7:30 a.m. – event program
• 8 a.m. – Willie Walk start time
• 8:15 a.m. – 5K start time
• 7:30-10:30 a.m. – snacks, free beer, vendor fair, kids zone, music and fun!
If you haven’t registered, there is still time! Sign up and check out race details at txwes.edu/w5k.