What you need to know about Wesleyan 5K packet pick-up
The third annual Wesleyan 5K is just around the corner on Saturday, Nov. 3. If you’ve already registered, be sure to pick up your race packet and T-shirt on campus before the race.
Here are 5 things you need to know
1. Pick your packet up on the following days and receive a free gift!
- Thursday, Nov. 1 – 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
- Friday, Nov. 2 – 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on campus in the West Library (building #2 on course map)
Parking is available across from lot D at the intersection of Ave. E and Collard St.
3. Pick up a packet for a friend
If you would like to pick up a packet for someone else, secure email permission and show it at packet pick-up.
4. If you register after Oct. 31
If you register after Wed., Oct. 31 at 5 p.m., you MUST pick up your packet at the event on Sat., Nov. 3, 8-9 a.m. (building #1 on the course map)
5. Key event times
- 8 a.m. – Onsite packet pick-up and race registration begins
- 8:30 a.m. – event program
- 9 a.m. – race start time
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. – food trucks, free beer, vendor fair, kids zone, music and lawn games
If you haven’t registered, there is still time! Sign up and check out race details at txwes.edu/w5k.