Campus life offers unique educational experiences that expose students to new cultures, ways of life and beliefs. Student organizations help you meet new people and to share a common goals. Student Government offers opportunities to serve your fellow students. On campus living provides access to campus resources that commuters may miss.
Ram Camp focuses on helping students make connections to other new students, student leaders and campus resources. It is a new students’ first opportunity to really get a feel for life here at Texas Wesleyan and begins to show them all of the AMAZING things that we have to offer them.
Student Life is creating a student lead Directors Board to create, plan and execute Ram Camp for 2014. We are looking for dedicated, passionate individuals who will work to build on the successes we had with Ram Camp 2013. The Director Board will be made up of 6-8 student leaders who will lead every aspect of the Ram Camp experience. As a Ram Camp Director your responsibilities are as followed but not limited to:
• Uphold the values of Ram Camp and Texas Wesleyan University
• Serve as a role model for incoming students and your counselors
• Meet weekly as a Board during Spring 2014.
• Interview and select all Ram Camp counselors
• Attend the Director Board retreat January 31 - February 1
• Plan the schedule and all small group activities for Ram Camp
• Plan spring and summer training events for the counselors
• Direct Ram Camp in August
• Evaluate the Ram Camp experience
If you are ready to be a member of the Ram Camp Directors Board apply by November 15th.