Kick off your fall semester with T4 Website Training
Faculty and staff, kick off your fall semester by attending one of the TerminalFour (T4) website training sessions. Join the Office of Digital Marketing & Strategy on Aug. 15 and Aug. 16 in the Armstrong Mabee Business Center computer lab 214.
"Smaller. Smarter." isn't just a tag line, it's the Texas Wesleyan way. Start living Smaller. Smarter. today by keeping your department's website up to date with the most current news and information for students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends. This 4-hour introduction to the University website is your first step toward becoming an expert content contributor.
During the session, you'll learn to:
- Upload media such as images and PDFs
- Create news stories and events to run in the Flame and Ram Life newsletters
- Add new pages to your department website
- Update content that already exists
- Write in the University's voice
Choose your session
We know you have a busy schedule getting ready for the start of school. Choose the session that works best with your schedule.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15
- 1-5 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 16
Sign up today for one of the fall kick off training sessions and get ready to become a T4 expert. Let us know which session you're coming to – Tuesday, Aug. 15 or Wednesday, Aug. 16 – so we can prepare your login information and personal training manual.