Winter weather update: Remote operation extended through Feb. 6
We will continue to post updates about the status of campus as new information becomes available. Check the story for new details.
Update, Feb. 4: Due to the continued effects of winter weather, all Texas Wesleyan operations will continue to be remote through Sunday, Feb. 6.
Texas Wesleyan's campus will be closed starting at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 2 through Friday, Feb. 4 to ensure the safety of the campus community during the incoming threat of winter weather. However, remote instruction and operation will continue.
- Classes will remain virtual during the closure. Check Blackboard for more info and updates.
- Advising & Tutoring
- All tutoring and advising appointments will move to virtual appointments on Teams. If you have an in-person appointment scheduled, we'll contact you to see if you want to reschedule or have the meeting virtually. If you'd like to schedule a new tutoring or advising appointment, you can call or email us:
- The admissions team is here to help you virtually! You can schedule an appointment with a counselor, give us a call at 817-531-4422 or email us at email@example.com.
- Financial Aid
- The Cashier's Office will be available via phone and email. Give us a call at 817-531-4456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Affairs
- The staff in Student Affairs is open for virtual appointments. Check out the staff page and contact us via email. Or you can email email@example.com.
- IT Help Desk
- IT is open and here to help virtually with your tech questions. Call 817-531-4428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Library
- Visit ramsports.net for updates on games and events.
- Student Records
- The Office of Student Records will be open to answer your questions via email at email@example.com or by phone at 817-531-4414.
- International Programs
- The International programs office is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 817-531-5868.
Check back here for the latest updates.