TXWES to close at 8 p.m. Feb. 10-12 due to winter weather
Texas Wesleyan is closed starting at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 10 through Friday, Feb. 12 to ensure the safety of the campus community during the incoming threat of winter weather.
While classes and events won’t be held in person, that doesn’t mean you have to cancel your plans just yet. Many of our classes, events and services are now offered virtually:
- Classes will move to virtual instruction during the closure.
- Advising & Tutoring
- All tutoring and advising appointments will move to virtual appointments on Teams. If you have an in-person appointment scheduled, we’ll contact you to see if you want to reschedule or have the meeting virtually. If you’d like to schedule a new tutoring or advising appointment, you can call or email us:
- Financial Aid
- The Cashier’s Office will be available via phone and email. Give us a call at 817-531-4456 or email us at email@example.com.
- Student Affairs
- IT Help Desk
- IT is open and here to help virtually with your tech questions. Call 817-531-4428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Library
- Reference and Virtual Services are available by phone, email or 24/7 online chat.
- Visit ramsports.net for updates on games and events.
Check back here for the latest updates.