Last year’s parking permits expired on May 31, 2014 and all faculty and staff members must renew their University parking permit. You must have a parking permit to park on campus, regardless of whether you have been issued a reserved parking space.
Here’s how to renew your parking permit:
- Fill out the Vehicle Registration form. The form must be filled in completely before a permit will be issued.
- There are three ways to return your completed form and receive your new permit:
- Email the form to email@example.com and your new permit will be sent to you through campus mail.
- Follow these steps to save the the form with your information:
- Click on the link to open the Vehicle Registration form.
- Go to “File” then “Save As.”
- Save the file to your computer with your name. The file extension will be (.pdf).
- Open the saved file.
- Type in your information.
- Save the file again.
- Email the file to Sheri.
- Send a printed copy of the form through campus mail to the library circulation desk and your new permit will be sent to you through campus mail.
- Bring the form to the circulation desk. You may pick up your new permit at the same time you turn in the form.
The new permit is a decal that should be placed on the lower rear window of the driver’s side of your vehicle. Expired permits should be discarded.
Questions? Contact Sheri Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org.