Inaugural Staff Recognition Ceremony to be held May 7
The Staff Recognition Committee will host the inaugural Staff Recognition Ceremony at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, May 7 at Lou’s Place.
The purpose is to honor and recognize the scholarly and service work of exceptional merit by staff members at Texas Wesleyan. Fifteen staff members will be honored at this event.
We hope all faculty and staff will mark their calendars for this inaugural event. We look forward to seeing everyone.
Staff Recognition Committee Members
- Ashly Spencer, Academic/Provost
- Scott Cannon, Alumni & Advancement
- Chris Windsor, Enrollment & Student Services
- Stephanie Franks, Finance & Administration
- Darren White, Marketing & Communications
- Kyle Morgan, President/Athletics