Don’t miss TXWES Well-Being Summit Oct. 25 in PUMC
Make plans visit the the Wesleyan Well-being Summit during free period, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 25 in the Polytechnic United Methodist Church.
In addition to learning about the free well-being resources available to Texas Wesleyan students, faculty and staff, there will be a drawing for a Delta Airlines Gift Card, refreshments and other giveaways! Please contact Christi Tallent in Human Resources with any questions ext. 7504.
Tables will be set up for the following departments to share information:
- Chapel and spirituality
- Nurses Office
- Morton Fitness Center
- Library Services
- Disability Accommodations
- Counseling services available to employees and students
- EAP services available to employees
- Camp Gladiator and the corporate partnership membership available to employees
- Moai Walking Challenge and walking routes available on campus
- Wesleyan 5k sign up
- Community Support Opportunities
- Risk Management/Safety
- Wesleyan Connect
- CETL Educational Resources
- Diversity and Inclusion Multicultural Committee
See you there!
- Thursday, Oct. 25
- Poly United Methodist Church
- Free period 12:15-1:15 p.m.
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." Jim Rohn