Participate in Blue Zones weekly activities to improve well-being
Blue Week is here to celebrate the City of Fort Worth becoming an offical Blue Zones community! Everyone is invited on Nov. 10 from 2-5 p.m. to a free celebration at Will Rogers Memorial Center.
If you haven't taken the Blue Zones Pledge, I invite you to look over the 9 principals and commit to incorporating them in your life.
This week, make a decision to be more intentional with adding actitivites that support your overall well-being. Below are some ideas to get you started:
- Mindful Monday - Sign up for the Purpose Workshop on Nov. 29th from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Lou's! Door prizes including $50 gift cards.
- Tasty Tuesday - Prepare, provide, or host a healthy breakfast or lunch. Form a walking group or “moai” to meet on a regular basis
- Walk Wednesday - Take the stairs instead of the elevator, if possible, and get a group together to sign up for the Walking Moai Challenge!
- Thirsty Thursday - Increase your water intake to half of your body weight in ounces.
- Fitness Friday - Walk with your Walking Moai or participate in a group fitness class.