Get your mammogram on March 1
The Texas Health Resources mobile unit will be on campus 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Friday, March 1. Appointments can be made by calling 1-800-318-7696 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please bring your insurance card and ID to your appointment.
Women who are eligible for digital mammograms include:
- Women 35 years of age or older
- Have no personal history of breast cancer
- Do not have breast implants
- Have no known breast lumps or other breast problems
- Are not pregnant or have not breastfed in the last six months
- Have not received a mammogram in the past 12 months
Please note the mobile unit is not wheelchair accessible.