This year's employee health fair will take place on Friday, Oct. 20 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the ballroom of the Martin Center. We have some great things planned:
- New for this year, Star Wellness will be making several screenings available:
- The available screenings will include vitamin D, CA125, A1C and thyroid (TSH)
- We have committed to paying for 1 screening per 75 employees. Additional screenings are available at the employee's expense.
- Appointments are required. Schedule here!
- You do not need to complete the Insurance Data section of the registration form for a health screening
- The Moncrief Cancer Institute mobile unit will be on site offering a blood test to screen for prostate cancer. To schedule an appointment, please call 817-288-9970.
- Star Wellness will also be providing flu shots during the fair. Appointments are required: https://starwellnessusa.com/twu/
- Prevent Blindness will be offering vision screenings
- Tarrant County Public Health will be providing BMI and blood pressure screenings
- Free chair massages from Uniquely Kneaded
- Door prizes and much more!
Please add this fun and educational event to your calendar, and we look forward to seeing you there!!