Saturday, Dec. 13, 10 a.m.
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary - MacGorman Chapel
4616 Stanley Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76115 | (Get Directions)
How to Participate
Students who wish to graduate must submit a graduation application. Please note, applications received after the deadline will be assessed a $25 late fee. Graduation applications will not be accepted less than one month prior to a graduation date. Other important application processes include:
- Checking your student record to ensure you are in the correct major and catalog year.
- If a major, minor or catalog year change is needed, please see the Office of Student Records for the necessary paperwork.
- Students wishing to graduate must meet all requirements on the graduation checklist.
- Visit the Registrar's commencement website for more information on graduation requirements and fees.
Day of Ceremony
- Graduates should arrive for check-in and line up no later than 9:15 a.m.
- Women should wear dressy business attire and dark shoes. Leave all personal items including purses and phones with family and friends.
- Men should wear a dress shirt, preferably with tie, slacks and dark shoes.
- Please wear your gown, hood and cap to the commencement ceremony.
- All honor cords, stoles, medals and tassels should be worn during the ceremony.
Please note: Students who arrive with an unprofessional appearance or unprofessional behavior will be asked to leave the ceremony.
DVDs and Photography
If you would like to order a commencement and robing DVD, fill out the order form and submit completed forms and payment to the Texas Wesleyan Psychology department.
Graduation ceremonies from December 2007 forward are currently available on DVD.
Graduation Ceremony Photography
Photography at the Texas Wesleyan commencement ceremony is provided by Flash Photography. Flash Photography offers a range of products and services. Please visit the Flash Photography website for more information.