Office 365 training - Session 1
Are you ready for the Office 365 roll out? The Office of Information Technology is excited about sharing the new and improved features for email and the cloud-based Office Suite. Join us in the EJW Library Orientation Room to learn about how you can capitalize on this exciting upgrade.
There will be two types of session in May and June. Session 1 will take a look at the overview of Office 365. Session 2 will go more in depth about the functionality of Office 365 based on your feedback.
Session 1 dates:
- Tuesday, May 31, 10:00am - 11:00am in the EJW Library Orientation Room
- Tuesday, June 7, 10:30am - 11:30am in Lou's Place
Session 2 dates:
- Tuesday, June 21, 10:00am - 11:00am in the EJW Library Orientation Room
- Tuesday, June 28, 10:00am - 11:00am in the EJW Library Orientation Room
Session 1 training overview:
- Office 365 demo
- How Outlook 365 differs from the Outlook Web App
- How to access the Office Suite from any computer
- How to access training resources and instructional documents for Office 365
- Question and answer
Please RSVP below. If you have any questions, please contact the Service Desk at (817)-531-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.