IT migrates faculty and staff to OneDrive, sign up for training
The Office of Information Technology is preparing to migrate Staff and Faculty Home Drives (H-Drive) into Microsoft’s Office 365 OneDrive solution between Aug. 11-14, 2016. During the migration, staff and faculty will be able to download files, but will not be able to upload, modify or edit Home Drive files.
Benefits of OneDrive:
- Get your files from anywhere, on any device
- Share files and collaborate on documents securely with anyone, anytime.
What OneDrive should not be used for:
- Data that you currently store on your department drives (ex. department network shares, "I-Drive", department data) are not candidates for OneDrive.
- Personal information (ex, social security number, credit card information, personally identifiable numbers)
OneDrive information and training sessions:
- Session 1 - August 17th 12:00pm-1:00pm in Armstrong-Mabee Business Center, room 217
- Session 2- August 24th 12:00pm-1:00pm in Armstrong-Mabee Business Center, room 217
Email email@example.com with the subject "Office 365 Help" or tweet @TxWes_Service with the hashtag #txwesinthecloud and we will address all questions or concerns.