TXWES IT to perform scheduled maintenance
The Texas Wesleyan IT Department will be performing scheduled maintenance to its network systems around campus at intermittent periods starting on Tuesday, July 24 through Friday, Aug. 3.
During the times below, network connectivity will be limited, unavailable, or intermittent. Wireless and Wired network devices affected may include desktop and laptop computers, printers and Cisco desk phones.
Times & Dates
- Tuesday, July 24, 8 p.m.–midnight
- Armstrong Mabee Business Center
- Art North House
- Wednesday, July 25, 8 p.m.–midnight
- Baker Building
- Baker-Martin House
- Baker-Martin Pavilion
- Thursday, July 26, 8 p.m.–midnight
- Dan Waggoner Annex
- Dan Waggoner Hall
- Dora Roberts
- EJW Library Basement
- Friday, July 27, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Elizabeth Hall
- Morton Fitness Center
- Glick House
- Friday, July 27, 4 p.m.–midnight
- EJW Library Floors 1-3
- Law Sone Fine Arts Theatre
- McFadden Science Center
- Saturday, July 28, 8 a.m.–midnight
- Nenetta Butron Psychology Center
- O.C. Armstrong Hall
- Oneal-Sells Hall
- Sunday, July 29, 1–4 p.m.
- Power Plant
- Scene Shop
- Monday, July 30, 8 p.m.–midnight
- Schollmaier Science & Technology Center
- Sid Richardson Center
- Tuesday, July 31, 8 p.m.–midnigh
- Stella Russell Hall
- Friday, Aug.3, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Wesleyan Village
- Rosedale Faculty Offices
- Rosedale Conference Center (CTC
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Oliviu (Olly) Vasilca at email@example.com.