TexPREP Parents' Orientation
- Jane Moore
- TexPREP Fort Worth
- Overview of TexPREP Funding:
- Sid Richardson Foundation
- State of Texas
- Fort Worth ISD
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Program Assistants
- Office: McF 110:
- Director: Dr. Jane Moore 817-531-4882
- Admin. Assistant: Monica Maldonado 817-531-4881
- Texas Wesleyan University main #: 817-531-4444
- Program Information:
- Dates: Wednesday, June 8 - July 28 -> CALENDAR -- NOTE OFF DAYS
- Times: 8:30 am -- 2:55 Load Buses & Parents be here to pick-up students
- Students must leave campus by 3:30 pm.
- First day at 8:30 am - Come to this Lecture Theatre-McFadden Science Building Room 111
- Speaker: Andrew Ha
- Students will receive schedules. Bring supplies!! We will have classes!!
- Program Rules - See sheet ---
- Name Tags Must be Worn at ALL TIMES
- Attendance - MAXIMUM 3 Absences
- Must have 70 average to graduate PREP.
- Supplies -- See Supply Sheet -- Bring the first day -- June 8.
- Lunch Time --
- Basketballs & footballs outside, gym when available, Swim days scheduled
- Everybody bring lunch -- come vending machines, students do NOT leave campus.
- Speaker Sheet & THANK YOU's; Notebooks -- graded twice -- warms-ups completed, speaker sheets, field trip sheets, work for your classes
- Field Trips: Field Trip Sheet. Lockheed Martin, BRIT, UNTHSC, UT Southwest Medical
- RULE: ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES, INCLUDING CELL PHONES DURING FIELD TRIP ARE TAKEN UP.
- Transportation - Bus schedules will come by May 28. // Parking -- see Monica tonight
- Only Fort Worth ISD students ride the Fort Worth School busses.
- Discussion and Questions
- We will see you June 8.