Built in 1951-1952 because the church outgrew its building at Avenue E and Wesleyan Street. It was designed by Wyatt C. Hedrick and is in the collegiate gothic style. Before becoming part of the college, the church allowed Wesleyan to use classrooms in the building. Renovations to the second and third floors were completed in 2005. The humanities faculty is now located on the second floor, and the chaplain's office, religion faculty and religious student groups are housed on the third floor.
The Betty and Bobby Bragan Fellowship Hall, located on the first floor, was dedicated on May2, 2004. The Fellowship Hall is filled with memorabilia from Bobby Bragan's days as a player for major league baseball.