Dora's Cafe (Located in Dora Roberts Hall)
Without a meal plan, each meal is $8.00 for all of the protein, starch, vegetables and bread you care to eat with unlimited pizza, salad bar, dessert and beverages.
4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
West Express Eatery (Located in the Baker Building)
Click here to stay up to date with menus, offerings and updates with Dining Services!
Meal Plans 2017-2018
Required for students living in the residence halls. Designed for students who plan to spend lots of time on campus. Each plan is $1,992.00, plus tax, per semester.
- Platinum: Unlimited meals, $125 declining balance per semester
- This offers you unlimited access to our all-you-care-to-eat facility during breakfast, lunch, dinner plus all the snack periods in between during regular hours of operation.
- Gold: 15 meals per week, $150 declining balance per semester
Spirit Commuter Plans
Designed for people who are on the go, these plans are tailored to students who live off campus. Prices are before tax.
- Block 80: $682.00 (plus tax), 80 meals per semester, $125 declining balance
- Block 50: $531.00 (plus tax), 50 meals per semester, $150 declining balance
- Block 16: $274.00 (plus tax), 16 meals per semester, $150 declining balance