Student Life is Interviewing Ram Camp Leaders for 2014
Ram Camp focuses on helping students make connections to other new students, student leaders and campus resources. It is a new students’ first opportunity to really get a feel for life here at Texas Wesleyan and begins to show them all of the AMAZING things that we have to offer them.
Student Life is creating a student lead directors board to create, plan and execute Ram Camp for 2014. We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals who will work to build on the successes we had with Ram Camp 2013. The director board will be made up of 6-8 student leaders who will lead every aspect of the Ram Camp experience. As a Ram Camp Director your responsibilities are as followed but not limited to:
- Uphold the values of Ram Camp and Texas Wesleyan University
- Serve as a role model for incoming students and your Ram Camp counselors
- Meet weekly as a Board during Spring 2014
- Interview and select all Ram Camp counselors
- Attend the Director Board retreat January 31 - February 1
- Plan the schedule and all small group activities for Ram Camp
- Plan spring and summer training events for the counselors
- Direct Ram Camp in August
- Evaluate the Ram Camp experience
Who can apply?
- Any student (no matter classification) is able to apply.
- November 15, 2013 – Applications due (fill out the application and submit online.)
- Interviews – Nov 18 – Nov 21
- Applicants will be notified if by Wednesday, November 27.
The application is online here.