How can we help you?
Career transition can be an exciting adventure. Let us help you with our support services designed to help alumni identify occupational interests, learn about employment opportunities and secure employment. Other services include resume critiquing, mock interviewing and job placement.
How can you help future alumni?
If you are interested in participating in any of the following activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mock Interviewing: Practice your interviewing skills before your next interview; practice with a professional.
- Job Placement: Get job leads sent to your email address, learn how to effectively search the web for potential jobs, get letters of recommendation and personal referrals sent to employers of your choice.
- Career Fairs: Interview and network with more than 50 employers.
- On-Campus Interviewing: Interview with selected employees who are on campus to interview for current openings.
- Resume Critiquing: Have your resume critiqued by one of our counselors.
- Mentoring Program: Mentor an upcoming graduate who is interested in your field.
Considering Graduate School?
Learn more on the Career Services graduate school website.
Please contact Career Services at email@example.com for more information.