Companies such as yours provide a valuable service to our students by providing them opportunities to help cover their college and living expenses. Your organization will also help students develop good work habits that will stay with them throughout their professional careers.
Texas Wesleyan's Career Services provides support for employers to recruit its students for full-time and part-time employment, internships and cooperative education.
We strive for excellent service and take pride in our relationships with our employers. Please contact our office by telephone (817-531-6512) or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule on-campus interviews for recruiting, internships or cooperative education.
To provide the most effective marketing and advertising of your campus visit, Career Services asks that you contact our office at least one month prior to the date you wish to reserve.
Here are some of the many services Texas Wesleyan's Career Services can provide you:
- Post a job on CareerLink - Positions are posted on our online job board CareerLink, forwarded to students actively seeking employment, forwarded to professors and the school or departments relevant to the opportunity, as well as posted in the Career Center.
- Participate in our Career Fair - Usually held in March every year.
- Recruit on campus - On a day of your choosing, you may provide employment information and set up interviews.
- Schedule a presentation or on-campus interview
- Obtain access to qualified applicants - Employers may fill full-time career positions with students hired through Career Services. Many companies offer our students full-time employment after completion of an internship, because they’re pleased with our student's quality of work and dedication to career.