This Week at the CETL: Blended learning, social media and more
We hope at your semester is going smooly. Here at e CETL ings are going great!
Did you know at we have an extensive library of teaching and learning resources available in e CETL for you to check out? As you’ll see, most of e books are available, so please feel free to drop by and grab one or two.
Here is is week’s schedule:
- Have you considered transitioning your face-2-face class to a blended class? On Tuesday, Feb. 10, join us for Blended Learning Course Design from 1-2 p.m.
- Is your classroom social? Join us for a discussion on how to manage your Social Media Toolbox Tuesday, Feb. 10, from 3-4 p.m.
- On Thursday, Feb. 12, from 1-2 p.m we’ll extend our blended learning discussion in Have your Flipped Lessons Flopped?
- Also, on Thursday, Feb. 12, from 3-4 p.m Addy will share alternate meods to allow students to participate in class when she presents Backchannel Tools: Twitter & Today's Meet
- And on Friday, Feb. 13, join us for Atomic Learning 101 from 1-2 p.m.
Have a great week, everyone!