Sign up for Alerts
Notifications can be sent to cell phones, landlines, text and/or email. They will also be posted to txwes.edu. Get sign-up directions.
Call 911 first
If your emergency requires police, fire or medical services, call 911.
- Non-campus phone: Dial 911
- On-campus phone: Dial 911
- The Police will contact campus security if they receive a call about an on-campus emergency.
To reach Campus Security
- Emergencies and during non-business hours: 817-531-4911
- For non-emergencies (M-F, 8-5): 817-531-4290
Title IX Information & Reporting
If you are a victim or witness to a crime of sexual harassment, sexual violence or sexual misconduct, you should report the incident to campus officials or local police.
Texas Wesleyan University is committed to providing a safe and positive living, learning and working environment.
Click here for Title IX Information & Reporting.
Students with Disabilities
Please contact the Disabilities Services Office at 817-531-4468 to make accommodations in the case of emergency.