At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
For Chemical Spills
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Call Facilities Operations at ext. 4451
After hours: Call Security at ext. 4911
- Confine affected area by closing doors or blocking access to spill
- If a spill has a noticeable odor/vapor, evacuate affected area immediately
- Notify Facilities Operations at ext. 4451
AFTER HOURS, notify Security at ext. 4911
For Blood/Bodily Fluids
If you’ve had contact with blood/bodily fluids or have been stuck by a needle:
- Wash exposed area immediately with soap and water
- Report immediately to nurse at ext. 4948 during regular hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
after hours, contact security at ext. 4911
- Report incident to Human Resources at ext. 4403