What to Do
- Call 9-911 immediately and state the nature of the emergency.
- DO NOT attempt to move the victim.
- Try to make the victim as comfortable as possible both physically and emotionally.
- Do not leave the victim alone.
- If CPR is necessary and you have been trained, start the process.
- First aid should be rendered on a “Good Samaritan” basis only.
Note: If the injury involves an employee, notify Human Resources as soon as possible.
Where to Get Help
University Health Center
West Village, Building 1, room 110 ext. 4948
Contact Security AFTER HOURS at ext. 4911.
Concentra Health Center
This is the closest urgent-care clinic.
2500 West Freeway (I-30), 817-822-8700.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1400 8th Ave., 817-926-2544 or 1-800-4BAYLOR
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital
1301 Pennsylvania Ave., 817-250-2000
John Peter Smith Hospital
1500 S. Main Street, 817-702-3431
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222