We are here to assist supervisors and departments with the recruiting and hiring process. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. For PeopleAdmin account requests, training and assistance, please contact Lindsay Trammell at x4403 or at email@example.com.
Student Employment Program supervisors have resources specifically for them.
Diversity and inclusion efforts are essential to our continued growth, success and mission focus. The university's strategic plan promotes policies, practices, and procedures that provide opportunities to increase the diverse representation of staff, faculty and administrators.
Personnel Action Form:
To request that changes be made to an employee's position or salary, or for returning seasonal employees who have not been gone longer than a year, please submit a Personnel Action Form for approval.
1. Download the Personnel Action Form.
2. Complete all pertinent information such as: Effective date, Employee information and GL/Budget account number. If applicable, complete new position information and salary adjustment requested with specific explanation. Please make sure that you are sending it directly to the next person in the workflow for signatures.
3. If changes are being made to a position, please track changes on the original job description and submit via email to Julie Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org the request with the attached Personnel Action form to Human Resources for approval.
4. After the Personnel Action form has been approved, a letter of promotion or status change memo will be sent to the employee and the supervisor will be notified.
Contract Request Form:
1. Download the Contract Request Form .
2. Complete all of the fields of the form and send it to the next in line for the signature workflow.
3. Please send the completed Contract Request form to Julie Yang at email@example.com so that Human Resources can finish the approval.
For PeopleAdmin account requests, training and assistance with the interview process, please contact Lindsay Trammell at ext. 4403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.