Skip to Content
Get your MBA 100% online
Get your MBA 100% online
Get your MBA 100% online
Please read our updated Privacy Policy to learn about the information we collect and how we use it. This site uses cookies and other third-party services for the purposes of marketing and enhancing the site experience.

Accept and Close

Student Employment Supervisors

As a reminder, students are not to work over their 20 hours per week limit. If a student assistant needs to work over the 20 hours per week limit, a request must be submitted to

Please make sure that you are staying up to date with the COVID-19 by going to

SEP Supervisor Guide 

Request to Rehire Form

  • To request that changes be made to a student employee's position, or for returning seasonal students who have not been gone longer than a year, please submit a Student Employment Request to Rehire Form
  • Please make sure to provide all the requested information. The Human Resources Office will check the GPA and the student's conduct.
  • Once the student has been approved, the Human Resources Office will email the supervisor when the student can begin work. 


Voluntary Separation 

  • Students are required to submit a resignation letter to the supervisor prior to the voluntary separation. A copy of this resignation will need to be sent to HR.

Involuntary Separation 

  • Involuntary terminations due to performance or misconduct matter must first be directed to Human Resources.

Please direct all questions about the SEP to Lindsay Trammell at or 817-531-4403.