As a reminder, students are not to work over their 20 hours per week limit. If a student assistant needs to work over the 20 hours per week limit, a request must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that you are staying up to date with the COVID-19 by going to https://txwes.edu/coronavirus/.
SEP Supervisor Guide
Request to Rehire Form
- To request that changes be made to a student employee's position, or for returning seasonal students who have not been gone longer than a year, please submit a Student Employment Request to Rehire Form.
- Please make sure to provide all the requested information. The Human Resources Office will check the GPA and the student's conduct.
- Once the student has been approved, the Human Resources Office will email the supervisor when the student can begin work.
- Students are required to submit a resignation letter to the supervisor prior to the voluntary separation. A copy of this resignation will need to be sent to HR.
- Involuntary terminations due to performance or misconduct matter must first be directed to Human Resources.
Please direct all questions about the SEP to Lindsay Trammell at email@example.com or 817-531-4403.