ASC closed for Fall Break; check out our top study picks for the break
The Academic Success Center will be closed on Fri., Oct. 5 for fall break. We will resume tutoring at 8 a.m. on Monday.
Top Picks for Fall Break:
Instead of spending the entire break binge-watching Netflix, check out one of these study activities:
- Read a chapter from one of your textbooks.
- Read through your notes from class for 30 minutes.
- Organize and plan your calendar for the month of October.
- Form a study group to review for a class.
- Practice meditation to relieve stress.
- Use Grammarly for checking your paper.
Stuck without a tutor? Don't forget about all the free resources available to you:
For additional support throughout the semester, visit the Academic Success Center.