Staffing Changes and New Faces in the Office of Student Records
During our absence from the office from Covid-19, the Office of Student Records continued to work diligently to serve faculty, students and staff. To ensure that our service stays top notch, we have added some new faces and made a few changes within our office!
- Ami S. Dominguez has been promoted to Assistant Registrar for Curriculum Management and Graduation.
- Teresa Saldana joins us from Dallas College, filling the position of Curriculum and Degree Audit Coordinator.
- Carrie Pratt joins us from Dallas College, filling the position of Assistant Registrar for Academic Records, Publications, and Reporting.
- Corin Freeman joins us from Liberty University, filling the position of Records Management Coordinator.
- Cindy C. Gonzalez has been promoted to Technical Records and Graduation Coordinator.
- Jonathan O. Strahan joins us from the public sector filling the position of Academic Credit Evaluator.
- Joanne Barron, a Texas Wesleyan aluma, is our new Administrative Assistant.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall. Stop by our office on the 3rd floor of Oneal-Sells to say hello and meet all your dedicated Student Records staff!