2018 Alumni Medal Dinner honorees announced
Each year, Texas Wesleyan University honors distinguished alumni and friends. Their achievements and contributions are amazing reflections of the University, and we are honored to celebrate and recognize them each year.
2018 Alumni Medal Dinner Honorees:
- Janie ’77, MA ’83, and Evan Faris ’76 – Alumni of the Year
- Leta Andrews ’62 – Distinguished Alumna
- Martin Garcia ’09, JD ’12 – Young Alumnus Achievement Award
- Kenneth Barr – Honorary Alumnus
- Hunter Enis – Honorary Alumnus
- Greg Phillips ’70 – Wesleyan Service Award
- Michelle Payne ’96, M.Ed. ’97, JD ’99 – Wesleyan Flame Award
- Sarah Croft ’77 – O.D. Bounds Award
This year’s dinner will be held at Colonial Country Club on Friday, Nov. 2. The reception begins at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and a program emceed by Congressman Marc Veasey '95 at 7 p.m. Join us on the following Saturday as we continue the Homecoming weekend festivities including the Wesleyan 5K, Brick Dedication Ceremony, TXWES football game and more!
The Alumni Medal Dinner is open to all alumni, friends and faculty and staff, and tickets are $65 per person. Register online by Oct. 26. For questions, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 817-531-7523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.