2021 Alumni Medal Dinner date set for October 29
Each year, Texas Wesleyan University honors distinguished alumni and friends at the annual Alumni Medal Awards Ceremony. Their achievements and contributions are amazing reflections of the University, and we are honored to celebrate and recognize them.
The event was postponed last year, and we are looking forward to celebrating these alumni medal recipients this fall. The ceremony will take place on Friday, October 29 at 6 p.m. in the Martin University Center on the Texas Wesleyan University campus.
2021 Alumni Medal Honorees:
- Tompie Hall '74 – Alumnus of the Year
- Dr. Kim Persley '89 – Distinguished Alumna
- Tim Carter – Honorary Alumnus
- Michael Clements '10 – Young Alumnus Achievement Award
- Sandy Caffee '84 – Wesleyan Service Award
- Bobby Cornett '72 – Wesleyan Flame Award
- Gary Balch '74 – O.D. Bounds Award
The ceremony is open to all alumni, friends and faculty and staff, so stay tuned for more details.