Don't miss the Alumni Medal Dinner, Nov. 2
This year’s Alumni Medal Dinner, presented by Luther King Capital Management, will be held at Colonial Country Club on Friday, Nov. 2. The reception begins at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and a program emceed by Congressman Marc Veasey '95 at 7 p.m.
This year's honorees include:
- Janie ’77, MA ’83, and Evan Faris ’76 – Alumni of the Year
- Leta Andrews ’62 – Distinguished Alumna
- Martin Garcia ’09, JD ’12 – Young Alumnus Achievement Award
- Kenneth Barr – Honorary Alumnus
- Hunter Enis – Honorary Alumnus
- Greg Phillips ’70 – Wesleyan Service Award
- Michelle Payne ’96, M.Ed. ’97, JD ’99 – Wesleyan Flame Award
- Sarah Croft ’77 – O.D. Bounds Award
Join us as we recognize this special group of people and their accomplishments at this year's Alumni Medal Dinner, which is a part of the TXWES Homecoming Weekend. Other Homecoming activities include the Wesleyan 5K, Brick Dedication Ceremony, TXWES football game and more!
The Alumni Medal Dinner is open to all alumni, friends and faculty and staff, and tickets are $65 per person. Register online by Oct. 26. For questions, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 817-531-7523 or email@example.com.