Uncork and unwind at the Wesleyan Wine Walk
We have several schools participating in the wine walk so be sure to take this opportunity to come mix and mingle with faculty and alumni at this all new Alumni Reunion event! Here’s what you can expect from the participating schools:
- School of Arts & Letters // Check out the Steinway in Martin Hall
- School of Business Administration // Mingle with faculty, view student success stories and meet current MBA students
- Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia // Check out the simulation center and reconnect with classmates
- School of Education // Mingle with faculty and alumni
- School of Natural & Social Sciences // Mingle with current and retired faculty, and check out student success stories
The Wesleyan Wine Walk is Saturday, April 27, from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Attendees will get the chance to sample wine and food pairings across campus and get a taste of what TXWES is all about. There are a limited number of spots available for the Wesleyan Wine Walk so get a group of classmates together to uncork and unwind during reunion weekend.