Alumni Survey: We asked, you answered!
Thank you to the over 300 TXWES alumni who responded to our annual alumni survey! The responses received will help us create more meaningful ways for alumni to connect with TXWES. We are proud to say that the majority of respondents feel positively about Texas Wesleyan and their experiences here.
Check out some of the comments we received:
- “I am a huge advocate for Wesleyan and honestly would not have graduated without the support I received from faculty and staff.”
- “I love being an alumnus. I love the school and I like coming back for events and the alumni association has made feel very welcome!”
- “Attending TWC, now TWU, was one of the most joyous times of my life. My music and academic professors are people I still love and admire, and many of the students continue to be life-long friends. God Blessed me richly when He led me to TWC!”
- “In my time at Texas Wesleyan, as well as since my graduation, the school has continued to stay involved in my journey and keeps me updated on what is happening on campus.”
- “I feel confident that Texas Wesleyan is filling a need. Many students thrive at a small school where interaction with faculty and staff make the difference.”
- “I am so proud of TWU’s growth and the positive influence it has on the Rosedale area.”
- “Texas Wesleyan welcomed an ill-prepared, second career individual with open arms and I will be forever grateful. Dr. Hughes, Dr. Wonders, Dr. Glick and others were very helpful in an especially stressful time.”
- “I truly wish I had attended alumni events from the very beginning. I enjoy meeting other alumni, staff and faculty.”
- “As a 3rd generation alumnus, I love the school and what Wesleyan means to Fort Worth.”
- “Texas Wesleyan was the perfect place to complete my undergraduate degree. Smaller has always been smarter… At least for me. I enjoy seeing how the campus continues to positively impact the surrounding area as it grows.”
- “I love TXWES. I made some amazing connections there, and even after graduating, I still felt so welcomed on campus. Texas Wesleyan is my home away from home.”
- “I've been a part of the Texas Wesleyan family since the mid-1980s when my dad started working at the college. I enjoyed being a TXWES student and think often about that time. As an alumnus, I'm glad to be in a position where I can give back to the university both financially and through volunteer activities. I think it's truly one of the most special places in Fort Worth.”
Thanks again to all who participated and congratulations to our survey drawing winner – Veronica Martinez ’81!
Even if you didn’t have time to complete the survey, the alumni office is always looking for feedback! Contact us anytime at email@example.com.