Help TXWES honor our retired faculty at the 2021 Brick Dedication Ceremony
Each year as part of Homecoming Weekend and the Brick Dedication Ceremony, we honor our recently retired faculty members with a brick in the Donor Brick Walkway and congratulatory thank you statements from alumni, current students and friends of the University. This year’s Brick Dedication and Memorial Honor Roll is scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 30, and we are welcoming anyone to send in thank you and congratulatory statements for this year’s retired faculty honorees including:
- Jerry Bierschenk, retiring after 14 years
- Jeffrey Delotto, retiring after 38 years
- Ronnie McManus, retiring after 42 years
- Bill Newton, retiring after 14 years
- Bruce McDonald, retiring after 26 years
Follow the instructions below and submit your congratulatory statement by Friday, Oct. 15:
- Send your statement(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2021 Retired Faculty Statement
- Include the name of the faculty member you are honoring along with your statement in the body of your email.
- You are welcome to send statements for more than one retired faculty member in your email – please include the name of the honoree with each individual statement.
Your submission will appear on the Texas Wesleyan website and be shared with our retired faculty and University community.
Got questions? We’ve got you covered. Reach out to Carly Crisp at email@example.com or via phone at 817-531-5801.