Sign up for the new emergency alerts
Update your information to receive emergency alerts by April 16.
We all know how important it is to get emergency alerts as quickly as possible – that’s why Texas Wesleyan has a new system to keep you informed.
The contact information (other than your @txwes.edu email address) that you have stored in WEMS won’t be transferred, so even if you currently receive alerts, you need to sign up. The fastest way to receive alerts is through a text message to your mobile device.
Here’s how to update your information:
- Log in as a Student or Employee
- Enter or confirm your mobile number
- Check the boxes to receive text and/or voice alerts
- Enter an alternate email address if preferred
- Click “Submit” and your preferences will be stored