Please select from the options below that best fits your needs.
If you don't find what you're looking for, please contact the assistant director for student engagement or stop by the Student Engagement Office in the Brown-Lupton Campus Center, room 137. We're always happy to help you out!
Updated rosters should be submitted during your RamSpace registration every year. A good way to engage your members and attract potential members is to add your members onto your RamSpace platform.
Though you are only required to submit your roster once a year to remain recognized, it's good practice to submit an updated roster any time you have a change in organizational leadership. This way we have the most current information about your organization. It's also important because individuals visit our office regularly looking for ways to get involved with student groups and we want to be sure we're directing them toward the right people!
As long as you've registered your organization for the year, all recognized student organizations may register events online through RamSpace.
Organization Event Registration Steps:
- Log in using your Ram Link Credentials
- Click on the Organization under your Memberships that you wish to register the event for
- Click "Manage Organization" in the top right-hand corner
- Click the drop-down next to the organization's name in the top left-hand corner
- Scroll and click on "Events"
- Select "+ Create Event" and fill out the form
Unaffiliated Event Registration Steps:
Spaces fill up quickly (especially during prime slots like free period) and we want to get you the best spot we can, we ask that you fill out this form at least two-weeks prior to the date you're requesting.
Here are a few things to consider before filling out a reservation request:
- Multi-date room requests for organization meetings can only be made for the duration of the current semester, meaning you must fill it out for your meetings in the fall, and again in mid-November for your meetings for spring. Multi-date room reservations will not be accepted prior to Nov. 15 and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Did you decide on a backup location and a backup date? We do the best we can to accommodate our student organizations, but sometimes there just isn't space available, so it's important to have an alternate space and date in mind before you complete a request.
- Is your group planning to host a big event six months from now but you already know the date? You don't have to wait! When it comes to making reservations, the sooner the better! Planning ahead gives you the best chance to get exactly what you want.
- Did you think about how you're going to market your event? You can put on the best program in the world, but it doesn't matter if no one knows about it. We don't want your efforts and precious time to go to waste; if you need any help or ideas, please contact the Assistant Director for Student Engagement or stop by the Student Engagement Office in Brown-Lupton Campus Center room 137!
There are two options for recognized student organizations to manage their money. Depending on your group's specific needs, you might choose to have one or both of these types of accounts for your student organization. Below are the details for each account type, if you have any additional questions, please contact the assistant director for student engagement or stop by the Student Engagement Office in Brown-Lupton Campus Center room 137.
A University Student Organization Account Fund
An External Bank Account
How to use your University Student Organization Account Fund
Using and managing your University Student Organization Account fund is simple! Just follow the applicable instructions below!
|Check Account Balance||
Have you checked out the other student organizations on campus and haven't found one that quite meets your needs? We'd love to help you start up something new here at Texas Wesleyan.
The process is simple, just follow the steps below! If you need help along the way, please do not hesitate to contact the assistant director for student engagement or stop by the Student Engagement Office in Brown-Lupton Campus Center room 137!
|Phase 1: Gaining interest||
|Phase 2: Building your Organization||
|Phase 3: Maintaining your Recognition||
*Social Greek organizations follow a different recognition process. Please contact the assistant director for student engagement with any questions.
In addition to following the same policies outlined to student organizations under the student organization handbook, Greek chapters must follow additional policies outlined within the Greek Life Guide.
Download an electronic copy of the 2019 Greek Life Guide.