Online Accounting Boot Camp starts July 4
The Accounting Boot camp is for all students registered for Intermediate Accounting (ACC 3311) during the fall semester. The boot camp will provide an opportunity for students to refresh their knowledge of basic accounting principles before taking the accounting principles basic knowledge exam.
All students registered for ACC 3311 in the fall are automatically enrolled for the online accounting boot camp. The accounting boot camp is free! The cost is included when you registered for ACC 3311.
The boot camp is designed to offer a quick refresher covering the basics of the accounting cycle. Students will be required to take an accounting principles basic knowledge exam. You will have three attempts to pass the exam with a score of 70% or better. The score on the exam will be factored into the overall grade for ACC 3311 in the fall.
Schedule for the accounting boot camp is as follows:
- Online accounting boot camp available beginning July 4 via Blackboard
- First exam available July 28 from 6-8 pm in AMB 124
- Face to face boot camp offered from 6-9 p.m. on August 9-11 in AMB 124
- Second exam available from 2:30-4:30 p.m. on August 12 in AMB 124
- All other exam opportunities will be offered during the first two weeks of classes
If the student feels adequately prepared to take the accounting principles exam, they are not required to attend the accounting boot camp. The boot camp is voluntary although it is strongly encouraged for students to attend. New students, please contact the IT help desk at 817-531-4428 for help in accessing Blackboard.